10.22.2011

Introducing... The Band

Right, The Band play quite a large part of my life, partly because Oliver is in it and partly because that means that I end up at approximately a gig a weekend. This weekend we were at a particularly nice pub, aka one that doesn't have aggressive men jumping around or drunk women falling over (it always reminds me of the Animals song they play "We've got to get out of this place, if it's the last thing we ever do"), and the nice-ness of the pub was evident by the bathroom sign:
:) So that made us all laugh a bit :P But yeah, back to The Band. As you may notice from the pictures below, Lena (from the first photoshoot) sings, but they all do actually. They are a 50s-present covers band and there is 5 of them, George on lead guitar, Lena singing and playing tambourine :), Oliver on rhythm, Paul on bass and Phil on the drums. Not that you care, but I thought I would introduce them so you knew who I was talking about when I mention The Band in later posts.





Oh, and the pub had these amazing bowls of jelly babies, nom nom nom. A bit of a rip-off, naturally, but still pretty cool :)


Bye,

Say :)

No comments: