11.28.2011

Last Time for the Youth Weekend Away :(

As I mentioned in my last post, I went away this weekend with my church youth group to a centre in the middle of nowhere. It is truly an amazing weekend to go on and this was my seventh (and final!) one. It was sad to know that we were never going to go away like that again but it was also really good because the last one was one of the best :) Thank you to everyone who made it so special :)

I apologise about the quality of the photos, Oliver wouldn't let me take his camera so I had to use my brother's :/

Oh and these guys just below were my room mates: Jocelyn, Lilly, Trudy (remember her party?) and Clare



















So we had a beautiful weekend at a beautiful centre in the middle of a beautiful field. Beautiful.

I will miss it so much :'(

Say :)

No comments: