12.19.2011

Just a heads up :)

This is just a quick post to let you guys know what's happening for the next three weeks: I am taking part in Freckles in April's 21 day challenge. So yeah, I am many months late and I know I should probably just wait and take part in the winter challenge she is hosting next, but I was really excited to do the whole three week thing now. And plus, I like knowing what each week will entail :P I'm a bit of a control freak like that.

So I will momentarily become a daily fashion blogger which is kind of scary and kind of exciting and most of you will probably find it boring, but amongst all the random outfits I will try to post some photos of my Christmas holidays and other fun events :)

Today, for example, Oliver and I had half a date night. We went to the cinema then ended up not being able to eat out because of transportation issues (namely, my parents couldn't give us a lift back any later than after the film. I wont review the film (New Years Eve) because it is so bleeding similar to Valentines day (which I rather enjoyed) that it is self explanatory and a bit clichéd. It was fun with the usual slightly depressing storylines but nothing which really grabbed me. We still had a good time though :)


Drinks were such a rip off! Over two pounds for a normal bottle of lilt. So outraged I thought I'd point it out :P


Goodnight,

Say :)

No comments: