12.04.2011

Work Party!

It's been a while since the last post. I'm sorry, I didn't have any picture to go with what I wanted to say and I didn't think you would want to read just waffle. For example, since I last posted:

-I have applied to university

And that is kind of a big thing, but I didn't have any pictures to go with it, so I just didn't blog. I don't want to post for the sake of posting.

Anyway... tonight it was the work Christmas party which was really cool because I've never had one of those before. We went out for a meal and it was a really good evening, despite the fact that I did slightly worry that I would be kicked out of Wetherspoons for being under 18 (it has happened before). Enjoy.



















So there you have it, one big, happy family :) Thanks guys!

Say :)

No comments: