1.20.2012

Copy Cat Friday #1


 {via}

So today I'm taking part in Sarah's copycat challenge for the first time and who better to copy than the amazing and beautiful Sydney from The Daybook! So here is my interpretation of this outfit I found when I went through her archives the other day :)








I had to go blue instead of black, as I have both a blue stripy jumper and blazer :P And I'm sorry that I wore my jumper again, it's just that my amazing and beautiful boyfriend bought it (I'm doing a clothes fast and therefore can't buy clothes!) and I love it!

Seeing as I copied Sydney and I missed out on awkward and awesome Thursday, I thought I'd kinda make it  awkward and awesome Friday instead :P

Awkward:
-Getting a D on my law exam mock when I had my notes in front of me and no time constraint
-Agreeing to babysit for someone when they text me but not recognising the number and therefore not knowing who I was babysitting for
-Reaching the house I was babysitting for (I found out who it was eventually!) and not being able to find the house as I haven't been there for a while, it was dark and they had their driveway redone

Awesome:
-Finding out that there is an Outfit just down the road and that I can use my previously-thought-to-be-useless gift card from Christmas there (I can use gift cards to buy clothes as it is as if someone is buying them for me- see how I got round that? Smooth)
-Finally getting my bike lights put on so I don't risk dying on the way home from college (Cheers Oliver's mum!)
-Wagon wheels. I had forgotten how amazing you are. (And bad for me, but we can forget that)

That's all folks,

Say :)

Frills for Thrills

8 comments:

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

Ok, your outfit is ADORABLE.

I love when people do the awkward and awesome thing. I need to do this!

xoxo

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

You are seriously SO clever to wear a red scarf in place of the necklace! It totally gives off the same look. You're awesome for participating again : )

eliz said...

ooohhh you even copied your hair!! love it!

~Lara~ said...

Yes! I was totally thinking the same thing! So creative!

~Lara~ said...

You look so happy in your pics! Cute and fun twist to her outfit!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! :) In actual fact I didn't have a scarf or a red necklace, so twisted a red strap top into a sort-of scarf! :P

Grace said...

you look so cute! i think open note exams are harder because professors expect your answers to be perfect so they ask more detailed questions.

Sara said...

Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your jeans, what a great color and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your scarf rocks! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic