1.25.2012

Winter Edition: Day 3> Try a trend




I thought I'd go a bit wild with this prompt and hop on the 'bright and crazy coloured tights' bandwagon! I bought these bright orange ones after seeing Carrie's (wow, that makes me feel like that girl on 'Mean Girls') and decided that they were far too bright and garish to wear! But I figured that this prompt gives me an excuse :P That and the extremely important law exam!

It felt strange but somehow liberating, taking pictures at college! Oliver took them for me in one of our free periods, so not many people were around, but I still had a few funny looks!

Sorry about missing yesterday, I figured I'd better revise instead :(

Say :)

7 comments:

Erynn said...

Love this dress!!!! You're are so pretty! :)

Rebecca said...

What a fun combo! I hate taking pictures in front of people! It makes me feel self conscious.

See Me Rwar

Elisha said...

awwwwhhh cuteeee!!! (:

14 Shades of Grey said...

Cute! Love those tights, and the dress is super pretty too!

Callie - Coffee and Cardigans said...

These pictures are lovely and you are too adorable! I think this is a great take on the challenge prompt for today. I love layering and that bright orange color really makes the outfit pop! Lovely! :)

Callie @ coffeeandcardigans.com

Callie - Coffee and Cardigans said...

PS: I just had to let you know that I'm following you now. Love the blog, love your photos. Can't wait to see more! :)

Kayla Moncur said...

I LOVE the orange. I've been surprised by how little orange I've seen during the challenge (especially when you consider that tangerine tango is Pantone's color of the year) so I'm always so excited when it makes an appearance. It looks fantastic on you!

Kayla
Freckles in April