2.23.2012

Awkward and Awesome #3










Awkward:
-Going to an open day for the University I have put as my second choice and kind of not liking it at all. Great.
-Going to said open day with an SLR camera and a bulky Canon 500D in my hip back and then the weather and lighting being so appalling that I only take 20 pictures. All in RAW. Oops.
-Standing in the foyer to the University, the only person on my own (except the guy who was wearing all black and doc martens- I kind of wanted to go say hi and take his picture but I chickened out) and trying to take pictures of people without them realising. Everyone else thought I was just plain weird.
-Going into Burton to try and find a tshirt or something for Oliver and then walking out because I was scared people would mistake me for a boy with my new hair. I was wearing a skirt, so it shouldn't have been a problem, but I didn't want to risk it.
-Oliver telling me I looked forty in my waterfall cardigan. Right, never wearing that out in public.
-Oliver getting shingles. I'm not gonna lie, I have a real OCD about textures and I HATE rashes so much. I'm trying my best to be a good, loving, caring girlfriend but it kind of freaks me out. I'm so paranoid I'm going to catch it even though I know it's not contagious.
-Picking up my photos from the film I just developed and almost all of them being over exposed :(

Awesome:
-Putting together the outfit in the photos above! I'm not a massive fan of the photos themselves, but I actually liked wearing three patterns (the tights are slightly stripy but you probably can't see)
-The sun today! At least it's beginning to feel like summer.

And that's all folks!

Say :)

No comments: