4.04.2012

11 things!

I was actually thinking just today about this '11 things' blog game that has been going round, and then I got tagged by the lovely and beautiful Faith from Sweetened Style! So here I go...

Rules:
1. You must post these rules. 

2. You must post a picture of yourself.


As there are enough vain pictures on my blog, I thought I'd post an oldie instead :) This is of me and my sister Annie- I'm the chubba ginger one :P

3. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.

Ok, so these are very random...

1) I am the middle child of my family, I have an older sister and a younger brother
2) My favourite room in the house is the kitchen- bring on the sexist jokes :P When I was little I always used to love sitting on the counter and listening to Avril Lavigne for hours on end and now I just use it as a great place to think (and occasionally do the washing up!)
3) Once I danced with Oliver underwater, and that is why our crappy portrait is of us jiving underwater. We thought we were cool. Though it didn't really work!
4) I have only ever dyed my hair once, and that was over two years ago, when I thought it would be cool to go red. Oliver says he liked it, but I'm not so sure!
5) I have two different coloured eyes, one bluey grey and one greeny brown. Random mix, seeing as my mum has brown eyes and my dad has grey.
6) When I was 8 years old, my mum answered the calling she had been given when she was 16 years old to be a vicar! The Jehovas Witness's who come to our door were so surprised when I told them that my mum was the vicar and not my dad. *we live in a vicarage, so they guessed my dad was*
7) Oliver and I have been through various music obsessions, but the one that has never gone away is Taylor Swift. His band mates rip it out of us so much, but we love her. And for a surprise, Oliver booked us tickets to go see her in March last year without me knowing (pretty self-explanatory!) and I can honestly say I had no idea until I got off the tube at the O2 and there was a girl holding a sign which said 'today was a fairytale'. Then I knew. Absolutely perfect, even if I did freak out that we wouldn't have time to eat!
8) I have an extra toenail. It's genetic, don't ask.
9) On 9th May I have an interview with one of the biggest accounting firms in the world; PWC! Totally excited/scared/nervous/happy!
10) Me and my sister look so dissimilar that a shop assistant actually referred to our 'mothers' when we bought mothers day presents- true story. We just thought it was funny tbh.
11) In my head there is a constant running commentary of everywhere I go, everyone I see and everything I do and as a child I used to think my head was a casette (that makes me feel old) and that I could replay all the commentary as if it was a TV show. Weird, right?

4. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

Faith's questions:


  • Favorite pet (past or present). My rabbit, Hagrid

  • Dream home: where, what, colors, size, etc. Give as many details as you can muster. I would love a large house with big gardens, a field and a pond! Oliver and I always fantasize about a house with beams and a kitchen with an island unit :P We used to search through estate agent magazines to find our dream home!

  • Any tattoos or plans to get one? What's the story behind your tattoo(s)? No and no, I am too indecisive, I could never think of one design to have permanently ingrained into my skin :P

  • Best story you have about a relative.

  • Favorite pizza toppings? Spinach! Oliver and I love this spinach pizza that Sainsburys do!

  • Who was your date to the prom? Oliver :)

  • What is the best thing you can cook? Banoffee pie, it is absolutely beautiful, and so fattening and unhealthy that you feel like you'll explode

  • Favorite quote? There are far too many quotes from "10 things I hate about you" and I could put all of them, but one my favourite, 'deep' ones is Cameron's "just because your beautiful doesn't mean that you can treat people like they don't matter"- totally true.

  • I just gave you 1 million dollars but you have to spend it all within the next 24 hours. What would you do with it? I would totally buy a Canon 5D mark III! But that's only £3000! I would probably donate a whole bunch to various charities that mean a lot to me, take Oliver out (he normally has to foot the bill!) and go shopping! Shallow, I know.

  • If you could play any instrument, what would you pick? Can I say the microphone? I would love to be able to sing!

  • What made you start a blog? Well I found all these cute fashion blogs like Meredith's and Sarah's and I just wondered if I could do one too. Obviously not a fashion blog, but just an online photo journal thing. I used to write religiously in a diary, and I am obsessed with memory hoarding, so I thought that blogging was perfect! Also, I was just amazed and blessed to find a great Christian blogging community where I could freely share my faith and be encouraged by people from all around the world :)


  • My questions for Allie, Rachel, Rebekah and Erynn :)

    1. On holiday: city or wilderness?
    2. Favourite bible verse?
    3. Books or magazines?
    4. Rock or pop?
    5. If there was a movie of your life, who would play you?
    6. Where would you go if you had all the money/time in the world?
    7. In the park (pretend your a kid): swing or slide?
    8. Are you afraid of anything?
    9. Favourite colour
    10. If you could ace one sport, what would it be?
    11. Your favourite thing about yourself :)

    5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them they've been tagged.


    Right, if you read all of this then you are amazing! 5 gold stars to you! And thank you Faith for tagging me :)

    Say :)

    2 comments:

    Bonnie said...

    I love learning more about you! Being an only child, I can't imagine being a middle child. I have never even lived with anyone other than my parents - except, of course, with Mr. A now.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    rebekah said...

    Yay! I am excited. I have been so busy and our desktop computer that I usually do my blogging with has not been working. I will do it soon! :)

    BTW Your blog is so cute! Your photography is great.