4.29.2012

#3- The end!




Don't let the sun fool you! It rained sooo much! In the last photo, I am standing on the pond that used to be my patio- crazy! This April really has lived up to it's name, I swear it's not normally this bad! It would seem that we have torrential rain, hail, sunshine and greyness every day at the moment! So the wellies really were justified :)

I have really enjoyed this little three day challenge put on by the beautiful Olivia who blogs over at Fresh Modesty :) I kind of wish that I had chosen a skirt because it would have been a bit more of a challenge, but the weather today has confirmed that trousers really were a good choice :) Next time I post outfits, I swear I will find somewhere new to take the pictures, I promise! My shed is just the easiest thing to use at the moment, particularly as you have to dash out to take pictures in between showers!


Happy Sunday,
Say :)

6 comments:

Erynn said...

Love rain photoshoots! I was wondering, could i steal your camera? Haha jk ;)

Unknown said...

My goodness it really did rain a lot! A great outfit to end the challenge, love the rain boots!!

Unknown said...

...and to answer the question you left on my blog about NaNoWriMo.....
The first year I did a rewrite of Beauty and the Beast (best fairy tale ever!), the next year was the first of a mystery series about a caterer who accidentally becomes an amateur detective(recipes included please!) and this years was the second in that series! =)
What where yours about? I love finding fellow NaNoWriMoers!

Unknown said...

Love your rain boots.. so cute! :-) I enjoyed your outfit posts so much this week. I'm a new follower! :-)

Allie Morris said...

You are WAY cute! And I love all these pictures, the ideas, and the outfits :)

Allie Morris said...

Btw I nominated you for a little blog award on my page! :)
Check it out!