5.05.2012

I'm glad I crashed the wedding...




I have a not-so-secret secret; I love weddings. Seriously, I love to see the bride's dress, the colour scheme, whether they have young or old bridesmaids, what hymns they chose, whether they are nervous or emotional. I love hearing the couples' family and friends support for their love and all the little details which make each wedding personal. I love the fact that people announce in front of everyone they know and God that they love each other and want to make a life for each other.

So today I gatecrashed a wedding at my Mother's church, borrowed her maxi dress, sang the songs loudly and clapped enthusiastically as they were joined as husband and wife.

What a great way to spend an afternoon :) Congratulations John and Emma!

It really renews your faith in love, doesn't it?

Love,

Say :)

ps. Thank you to all the people who have started following! Only 6 more people until I reach 50! Nearly there :) And with two weeks to go until my birthday! Awesome.

2 comments:

Allie Morris said...

Gorgeous maxi dress!!!!
ANd I love weddings! I'm jealous, I haven't been to one in a looooong time

Katharine said...

Hi! Thanks for following my blog. I just followed you back :)

Great blog! great photos! Keep posting!

God bless you!

Kat